Thursday, March 12, 2009

More creations

Here's the poncho I made for Emily for her birthday. Needless to say, I wouldn't have picked that color combination, but she loves it, and it actually looks good with her skin coloring and hair color. It also brings out her eyes!
Sorry mom, I couldn't resist. The package with this blanket in it for baby Jude will most likely arrive on Monday. My brother and his wife had a beautiful baby boy, and this is a blanket I made for him. It is actually a replica of a blanket my brother Derek had when he was little and loved to death. I'm hoping that baby Jude loves his blanket as much!
Here is an adorable sweater I made for another one of Emily's friends having a birthday. It turned out so cute that I'm tempted to keep it for us and go and buy her friend a Polly Pocket or something.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I would totally keep the sweater! =) LOL.

Natalie, Brent, Abbey, Kyle, Ethan, and Mariah said...

Do you make a different thing every day? You are "creating" up a storm:)

Shirlene said...

You are a creative tornado!

Jenni said...

I am amazed by all your creations. I think I'm going to have to have you teach me. All I can do is the edge of a blanket.