Thursday, March 05, 2009

Mother Daughter Enrichment


We did a fun Enrichment in our ward tonight. It was a Mother Daughter Relief Society Birthday Party. My girls loved that they got to come with me. There was a potluck dinner, several different classes (scrapbooking, quilting, FHE games) and they took pictures of the moms and girls. My favorite part was the slideshow they did of moms and their girls at the same ages. I was surprised at how much all my girls look like me. Kind of fun, so here are the pictures I gave them of us. The first is Hadley at 15 months, and they me at 15 months. Then me and Emma at 6, then Me and Julia at 8 (she's not quite 8 yet, but close enough).

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Try to repost the pictures, I can't see them! I want to see! =) It's amazing how much your kids look like you when you were a kid. There is a couple different stages in my life that Talia and Kami both look exactly like me, but yet, the two of them don't look anything alike! Funny.

Rob O said...

Check out that 70s dad! Too much.

Stephanie said...

So much fun, your girls are all adorable.