Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My Review of Swiss Vervaine Melange Herbal Tea

Originally submitted at Teavana

This comforting blend of vervaine and marshmallow leaf, ginger, and peppermint aids in digestion, relaxation of the body and mind. This tea is designed to help promote a better night's sleep and taste delicious at the end of a long day.


love at first sip

By 5kidsncrazy from Ft. Worth, TX on 12/9/2008

 

5out of 5

Tea Body: Medium

Tea Flavor: Citrusy, Fruity, Flowery

Pros: Soothing, Smooth Body, Fresh, Unique Flavor Profile, High Quality

Best Uses: Anytime

Describe Yourself: Tea Enthusiast, Health Conscious

I love this tea because it has a very unique taste and smell that is soothing and surprising. I smelled it and thought,"Wow! That smells really good, but I don't think it'll taste good." But boy was I surprised! It's delicious. When I'm in the mood for something different this is what I reach for. It transports me to the French countryside after a long and tiring day.

(legalese)

No comments: