Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ryan and Haddie

Here's a new video I uploaded of Ryan and Haddie, I thought it was pretty cute, and I would share it, because as I've been told a lot recently, I haven't been very good at posting. So, here ya'll go.
I just wanted to share my fun moment today too. It was just Ben, Haddie and I today. We spent a lot of the day in the car, running too and fro, trying to get things accomplished. We had just left Home Depot and were on our way to Wal-Mart. Haddie just started laughing at everything Ben did. It was the cutest! I just wish that moment could have lasted longer. Although, all the errands made Haddie very crabby, it was worthwhile. I got a lot done today, I replaced a little thing on the light on the upstairs fan so that we could actually have light in our game room again. I finally got the stuff to hook up our ice maker in the freezer. I got a light kit to add onto the fan in the living room. I bought the paint for the Master Bedroom and I'm so excited to get that done. Busy day!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

So cute! I just love how siblings can make each other laugh!!!!

Jenni said...

Sooooooo cute! I love when babies laugh.