Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's always fun. . .

for EVERYONE when Granpa comes! We played in the stagnant mold, germ and bug infested water that always collects in the gutter about three houses down. Luckily, no one has gotten sick, yet! (knock on wood)
We went to Spring Creek Barbeque. Grandpa's favorite place to eat in town.
Got hugs, kisses and holding time from Grandpa.
And he and I spent half of Wednesday constructing an above ground garden, which withstood the torrential rainstorm last night that wiped out the power for three hours in the early morning. He is such an awesome grandpa. We had SO much fun and miss him already! Thanks Grandpa (and Grandma for sharing him for the week)!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kristie said...

I am glad that you had such a nice visit!!! It is always fun when a grandpa comes!

Aly said...

I love the garden...I am so excited that it is that time of year again!!

kristi said...

The garden looks really good! And I'm glad your dad likes Spring Creek - one of our favorites too!! (and my first job when I was 16!!)
Kristi

Nene said...

I love Grandpas! Too much fun!

Sarah said...

I want a garden like that! Is there anything special you have to do? What will you plant???

Spring Creek is the best. :)