Friday, April 18, 2008

Handipoints

Looking for a new idea to help motivate your kids to do their chores? I know I ALWAYS am! My friend Kristi told me about a cool website: handipoints.com. It's a lot like Webkinz, for those of you who are familiar with that. You set up a chore chart for each child, they even have an option to make your own chores in case there are some you want your kids to do that aren't listed (but their list seems pretty comprehensive). Anyway, your kids get points when they do their chores and then they can buy things for their animated cats, or they can save up points to earn rewards from mom and dad. It is free (except obviously you would pay for the rewards your kids earn from you)! If a "fun" chore chart is something you've been searching for, you should go check it out!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

sounds like a pretty good idea! have you started it with your kids? Do they like it?

Heather said...

I haven't started them with it yet. I'll keep you posted.