Saturday, February 09, 2008

New Layouts!

I've made a decision! I'm going to put my layouts into books. That means that I now have to scrapbook in chronological order. Kind of a bummer in some ways, but it has given me a clear purpose and direction. I've decided I'm going to try to complete two layouts a day. Hopefully, by the time summer is here I will have enough layouts done in chronological order to purchase my first book! I'm very excited. This is my absolute favorite layout I've done in a long time. I love the blue, I love the open space. This is Lindsay Jane Designs, a kit called "Snowbiz". I even copied one of her ideas for her quick layouts.
I love how this double page spread turned out! Ryan used to carry the phone around with him and say, "Hello?" over and over again. He was such a cute little guy. This kit is called "Little Dragon" by Everydays Little Moments Designs.

For this kit I used a Shabby Princess kit called "Harvest Spice."
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, you are awesome! All of the layouts in these 2 posts are my favorites of yours! And 2 layouts a day! That would be amazing! Good luck to you. :) by the way, you don't have to scrap exactly chronologically, just somewhat. :) What will your book be? A year? Certain years? One child? Do you know?

Kristie said...

Very cute!!! You are so talented!!! I love all the pictures. I don't know how you have time to do everything!

tami and todd said...

All of your layouts are totally awesome! Looks like the muses have been talking to you too! I love when you can get into a groove! Keep up the good work & don't feel too pressured to always stay in chronological order... sometimes you need a break & do something more recen, ya know. It's looking very fun & I look forward to seeing more!