Saturday, February 09, 2008

Another set of layouts

I like how this one turned out. This kit is called "For Laura" from Sweet Shoppe Designs. I was experimenting with the burning tool to make the paper look 3-D where the fold is. I thought it turned out pretty good. I also love the colors.
I copied a layout idea from my friend Sarah for this one. She is so much better at digi-scrapping than I am. For this one I used a kit by Julie Bullock from Elemental Scraps called "Savannah."
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Wibergs said...

The top one that says "love" is my favorite so far. You're getting good at this stuff.

Brandon's in love with photo albums. His favorite is a school yearbook that was done with digital scrapbooking, printed, and stuck in page protectors in a 3 ring binder. The binder is hashed from all his use, but he still loves looking at photos of all his old buddies. I think I'm going to have to try digital scrapbooking myself...that can be his Christmas present next year or something. I mentioned that idea to Wade & he was excited at the prospect of not buying our 8 year old any more toddler toys. :)

Where's a good (easy) place to start? Can you turn me on to some software? Or is it all downloaded?
Thanks,
Carin

Kristie said...

Fun! Fun! It all looks great!!!