Thursday, February 14, 2008

Birthday present

Here's what I bought for myself using birthday money from my Gr. and Gr. Kohler and my mom and dad. They are stickers that represent each family member to go on the back of your car.
It's probably a silly thing to spend $40 on, but I absolutely adore it! I've been looking for something to personalize my car with for a long time. Recently, I've been seeing similar stickers on other vehicles and they just made me happy. It's a way to showcase my family a little bit. Scott's in his work clothes, I'm listening to my iPOD, Ryan's playing on the computer, Julia's dancing, Emily's reading, Ben's playing baseball and Haddie's a cute baby--a perfect match!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww, that's so cute! :) Now I'll know it's your car by the people, not the dent, just teasin you. :)

Kristie said...

Those are SOOO cute!!!!! I love it!