Monday, August 20, 2007

My newest layout

Here's my newest double page layout. This was the Barney Family Reunion 2003. Scott's mom is a Barney. My Grandma Oliver died and her funeral was the same week. I flew out to Kansas with Emily and Scott took Ryan and Julia with him to the reunion. He was so much more appreciative of me in my role as mother after that! I highly recommend every father be left in charge for a couple of days so that they better understand that motherhood is not TV and bon-bons. I totally forgot to give credit (I'm embarrassed). This is a kit called Bluebay Cottage. I love it. It was designed by Krista. You can see her other stuff at http://heyitsjustme-krista.blogspot.com/.

4 comments:

tami and todd said...

I really like those pages, they are very nice!

Kristie said...

Very cute!! I love them!! You are doing such a good job with your scrapbooking!! I think that you need to post a picture of how big you are getting with this new little baby!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Awesome...you really have become quite the digi-scrapper

Sarah said...

I love this!!! It looks great!