Thursday, August 30, 2007

Baby Benjamin

I love Picasa! I think I've figured out a way to post my LOs to my blog even if my Adobe PSE is acting up! Here's three LOs I did of baby Ben. I used Kay Miller's http://kaymillerdesigns.com/shoppe/Little Boy Joy page kit for all three. For this layout I used a template by Carla Phillips @ one of a kind scraps.
These two layouts I did myself. I think they turned out alright. It was fun remembering baby Ben, and looking forward to baby #5 coming home!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow...you are doing super good! I can't believe how many layouts you have done lately. I need to get going on mine!

Heather said...

You're trying to get used to a new place. It takes several months to get back into a solid routine!

Sarah said...

Way to go Heather, there are great! ARe you caught up yet?? :)