Thursday, August 09, 2007

I've been tagged

Well, I was just tagged by my friend Kristie. I'm thinking maybe this is punishment for not leaving comments on her blog. But I want her to know that I do check in almost everyday! Well, here goes nothing.

Jobs I've Had:
Wendy's
MTC dishroom (yuck!)
BYU Bookstore
The Brick Oven
A Daycare (subsequently I'll never put my kids in daycare)
Orem Community Bank
BYU janitor at JSB
Target

Movies I Love:
sorry Krisit, I just have to comment about Ella Enchanted the movie is disappointing after you've read the book! Although, I do love Anne Hathway.
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Princess Bride
The Prince and Me
The Best Two Years
Persuasion
Hitch

Places I've Lived:
Provo, UT
Laramie, WY
Denver, CO
Waukesha and Dousman, WI
Carrollton, TX (my favorite)
St. George, UT
Salt Lake City, UT
Ft. Worth, TX (also my favorite)

Favorite TV Shows:
I hate TV right now. I only watch HGTV and the Food Network unless Deal or No Deal is on, or Lingo is on the Game Show Network.
I also love House Hunters
Giada DeLaurentis
Paula Deen
Get Color!

Vacation Spots:
when Ryan was 8 mo. old Scott and I went to Vancouver, Canada. That was cool and it really seemed like a vacation with no kids. We've been a lot of places, but I really don't consider them vacation unless they're in a different country and Scott and I have left our kids elsewhere.
We did take our kids up to Seattle, WA to visit with Scott's Uncle John and Aunt Mary Ellen--they are awesome and we had an amazing time!

Websites:
Being that I am now addicted to digital scrapbooking I love going to ikeagoddess@blogspot.com, she lists all her favortie freebies every day with pictures! She's on vacation this week and I'm very sad :(
My favorite shops for digital stuff are weeds and wildflowers, Kay Miller Designs, The Shabby Princess, Simply Clean Digi Scraps, and Digital Divas Designs.
I like looking at all the stuff at http://www.overstock.com/. They have some great deals.

Places I'd Rather Be:
right now I really wish it was December 25th, that I was holding my beautiful new baby girl sitting around the Christmas tree at my mom and dads with my two sisters, my brother and their families!


1 comment:

Kristie said...

Yea!!! So fun to learn more about you!!!! I wondered if you would see the tag. :) You are an awesome friend!! Thanks for doing the tag!