Sunday, December 17, 2006

Pillows

It is true! We are a bit obsessed with pillows at our house. But who would have thought it would provide hours of entertainment and get the kids crafty juices flowing.
I made this ballerina pillow and the super long Hello Kitty roll pillow in the back for Julia's christmas bedroom surprise. The kids caught me doing it and all wanted to make a pillow of there very own!
Emily's is the purple smaller roll Dora, Ryan chose orange Pokeman, Ben chose red trucks, and Julia chose to make a circular winnie the pooh and piglet pillow. I think we'll put a snappy button in the middle of it! We are definately not at all shocked by the things they chose, their pillows all fit them perfectly!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Cute and very crafty! Such pretty pillows. Oh, and boyish ones too. I know that I have 3 boys, but somehow my eye is always drawn to the pink!! :) I don't think that I could do that cool ruffle. You are quite the suzy home maker.

Heather said...

I bought pre-made ruffle from the craft store and all you have to do is sew it in between the two layers of pillow fabric!