Sunday, December 17, 2006

Merry Christmas 2006!

I stole the word spelled with wooden letters idea from a magazine. Whoever thought of that one is pretty clever. We do hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday and a peaceful 2007.
The Matthews kids, they are definately some of my best blessings, and biggest challenges. Aren't they cute!
Of all our blessings, my favorite is that my husband and I love each other more than the day we got married, we are best friends, and bring out the best in each other. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Cute family pictures!!! I love them. I was going to get a picture taken of my boys while we were in Jacksonville (since they don't have my favorite Kiddie Kandid's here in NC) but alas, our car broke down and spoiled all the fun! I think that I will just have them taken after Christmas and send our families a late holiday picture. I love the girls' dresses. They are so cute!!

tami and todd said...

Hey Heather! I saw the Christmas card you sent my dad & snagged your site... it is so fun to catch up by reading your blog. I do have a Christmas card set aside for you all, but I need to get the address from my dad. Your kids are as cute as they ever were & Ben is getting real big. I'm glad you're enjoying Texas & if I ever get down there I'll look ya up. I have a sight as well if you'd like to check it out: www.tntyoung.blogspot.com Miss ya - Tami (Montgomery) Young