Sunday, December 17, 2006

The ball popper

I put the ball popper in the garage in a box full of toys to donate. The ball popper had been dormant in our house for a long time. No one wanted to play with it.
A couple days ago, Ben found it in the garage and started playing with it faithfully. I took pity on him and replaced the batteries so that he could have even more fun.
Now the ball popper is the big deal in our house.
Even the big kids spend lots of time playing with the revived toy! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristie said...

We got one of those for Aaron for his birthday. He loves it and so does his bigger brothers. Something about those balls shooting out I think!!

tami and todd said...

I had to laugh when I saw this... the ball popper is on my kids' christmas list because they loved it so much over at your place. Liv got laughing so hard every time the ball popped!