Thursday, July 03, 2008

Watching Star Wars

I went upstairs because I had heard Haddie fussing. I was going to get her out of her crib and beg one of the older kids to watch her so I could finish some cleaning. When I walked up the stairs, this is what I saw. Ryan had taken pity on Haddie and had taken her out of her crib. He was being such a sweet older brother! They were watching Star Wars together. Hadley even had the appropriate apparatus for such viewing. She was seeing if she could effectively shove an entire light saber into her mouth. Notice the choice of the blue light saber, we definitely stick with the good side of the force.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aly said...

What a sweet brother. It sure is nice to have the older kids around to help out with the babies!!! My kids are obsessed with Star Wars, and none of their friends have a clue what they are talking about.