Thursday, July 03, 2008

Privacy

I hope it will be a long time before I ever take a fence for granted again. Before we left on our trip for San Antonio, we had a huge severe thunderstorm which effectively broke five or six panels and the gate of our fence. It has been quite embarrassing and concerning to have our backyard exposed to the public at large. Thankfully, after many steps, we have a beautiful new fence! I'm sorry I don't have before pictures to share, it just didn't even occur to me until I was so excited about the new one!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Your fence looks lovely. :) We've been watching it every step of the way. :) Okay... not really, but you know... we can't help that we see it every time we go anywhere!

kristi said...

I love the new fence!!

Kristie said...

I am sorry to hear that your fence blew down, but the new one does look very nice. Good thing you don't live in Kentucky like us, they consider it unfriendly to have privacy fences where we live!!! :)

Nene said...

Hey Heather! I check your blog all the time but decided I should comment again just to say hi! I'm loving all the pics of your gorgeous kids!