Sunday, July 20, 2008

St. George trip--Misc.

Grandpa Oliver and Hadley.
On Tuesday we went to visit my Uncle Rob and Aunt Rebecca. It's funny, my uncle is only three years (I guess almost four years) older than me. Scott and I have followed Rob and Rebecca about six months behind in everything. They got married in May, we got married in December. They had Jacob in July, we had Ryan in November. They had Aaron in April, we had Julia in June, etc. We actually bought our Salt Lake house from them. They moved down to St. George where Rob is now bishop of their ward. I couldn't imagine sacrament mtg. alone every week. You're my hero Rebecca!
Here we are at the St. George temple. The temple where Scott and I were married. We had planned on going to the temple one day; but sadly, it was closed for cleaning. We spent Wednesday with Grandpa and Grandma Matthews, and Brent, Natalie and Cousin Abbey. We went to the temple visitors center, Jumping Jacks, the new In N Out in St. George and then went to the movies to see Kung Fu Panda.
Uncle Brent, Aunt Natalie and Cousin Abbey drove up from Logandale, NV just to see us. They even put off moving to San Diego for law school just to see us. We're glad you did, we loved seeing you and we wish you the best of luck!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: