Sunday, July 20, 2008

St. George trip--Water Works


The first full day we were in St. George we went with cousins, Gr. and Gr. and Aunts and Uncles to the new Water Works in St. George. They totally destructed the old library, and built a fun park where it stood. After about five minutes, Ryan--who obviously forgot the rule about no running--fell and slammed his head on the concrete. He was out for the count (that makes it sound like he passed out, he didn't, his head just really hurt!) for about twenty minutes. Which tells you exactly how hard he must have fallen.

Here's Ben, Julia, Cousin Drew and Emily playing in the water spurts.

Ben really loved when they came up as arches instead of spurts.

Here is grandpa and seven of his "grandbabies".
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like you had so much fun in St. George! That is such a long trip for you guys!

tami and todd said...

HEY I know this place.... You guys came here & didn't even give me a call, or email me so I knew you were coming. I'm so bummed. I would've loved to have hooked up with you guys. I'm glad you had fun, though!

Heather said...

Yeah, it's 19 1/2 hours! Oy, vey! Tami, I'm SO sorry. I mentally still have you living in SLC. We'll probably be out again in 2010. So, if your still in Cedar, we'll definitely have to get together!

Rob O said...

What an awesome grandpa!