Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Julie!

I was late posting this because we're having Julia's birthday party tomorrow. It feels like that's her birthday even though it was officially on Monday. We are SO glad to have you in our family. In honor of her 7 years, I will type seven things I appreciate about Julia.
1)You have such and energy and enthusiasm for life
2)You are a positive role model for your friends
3)You are a strong leader
4)You want with all your heart to do what is right
5)You love beauty and strive to find it wherever you are
6)You teach mommy about making looking nice a priority
7)Your sunshine and light, always singing, smiling and dancing around
Okay. . .I have to add just this one more. One to grow on I guess.
8)You are my best helper
We love you SO much, and despite what you sometimes think, we are glad to have you in our family!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: