Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy 31st Birthday to my Scottie!

Little Scottie at a year old. Someone told me yesterday that they thought Haddie looked a lot like Scott. I didn't really agree, now I do. I love the picture of cub scout scottie in the winter hat in the summer in sunny L.A. Too funny! Next comes Scott, Bishop Stanton (who was then the Young Men's President and a major positive influence in Scott's life), and Scott's just younger brother Todd at a Scout camping trip. At that same camping trip Scott was mountain biking, trying to keep up with his friend who was at the time a professional mountain biker. Needless to say, he crashed and gashed himself up pretty good! He still gets mad to this day when he talks about it! I feel SO lucky to have him in my life. I love you my snicker-doodle muffin love, schawheatie-pie dumplin'!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shirlene said...

Wow -- Scott is OLD! I still have vivid memories of holding a blue sleeper clad baby Scott during church in Las Vegas. Time certainly does fly!

kristi said...

Ha ha - these are great pictures!!