Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Emily's first day of preschool

Okay, I've been lazy. I've been waiting for more pictures before I downloaded, but I just haven't been taking pictures. We went to the park on Saturday, and how I wish I had brought my camera! Scott was playing soccer with all four of our kiddos and it was SO cute!
Above is Emily with her friend Allison, and Ben. Allison and Ben kept insisting on being in all the pictures. Finally I got one with Em's alone! She absolutely loves preschool and wants to go every day. Monday and Wednesday she comes home absolutely exhausted!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nene said...

She is getting so big and looking like a cute little girl instead of the cute little toddler I remember from nursery!

Heather said...

Yeah, she cut her own bangs too. Aren't they fabulous? Unfortunately, they are a lot longer than they were when she first cut them. They were little spikes!

Marie said...

I was going to comment on the bangs! Just barret them back! He he! She is getting to be so big and cute!