Friday, September 14, 2007

Digi Dares Competition

Okay, I'm finished. I put a lot more thought into this layout than I have into any other. It took me all afternoon. I think I'm satisfied with the way it turned out. I used Casual Friday and Twinkle Toes kits from Miss Mint : http://peppermintcreative.com/index.php?main_page=home. The yellow paper was done by Angela Niehaus: http://www.digitalcandy.ca/. It was fun to scrap a page about me, I've only done pages about my kids so far. The theme was what I wish I had known when I was 20 years old. You get bonus points for including a picture of yourself, and you have to include a border and three circles. Lots of fun! I hope I have time to do it again next week. Here's the link if you want to try: http://www.thedigidares.com/.

2 comments:

tami and todd said...

I REALLY like this layout. The cut out pictures make it feel more like the traditional scrapbooks... so fun! Oh and you look gorgeous!

MommyLester said...

Hi Heather, I saw your LO from your link at the Digi Dare website, and just wanted to say that it looks great! I'm so sorry about what your doctor told you. That's terribly dissappointing. My sister in law just had her sixth child a year ago, and has been told many times not to have anymore, and now, not only does she not have any of them (foster care), she could die if she has another one. Maybe this is suppossed to be happening now. I'll keep you in my prayers, and maybe everything will turn out alright, and you CAN have that sixth baby someday! The best of luck, and keep posting!

~Heather Lester