Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Digi Dare #2


I thought I'd try this again. Even though there are a lot of people who enter, and I'm just a beginner, I enjoy the digi dares because they make me think. And I get a chance to do a layout about myself, instead of the usual stuff about my wonderful kids. This challenge was to scrap with black and white square pictures the five things you think are the most beautiful in the world.
Claudia Campbell did the acrylic alphabet. The blue, green and tan papers are from Kay Miller's Mixed Veggies kit. The plaid is one of Shabby Miss Jenn's contributions to the Stand Up and Scrap Kit. The swirls were done by Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

tami and todd said...

Where do you guys find these digi-dares anyways? Also, we're thinking of moving to Texas (Houston) here in the next few years... was it really hard for you to leave your family here in Utah? What was the change like & what's lds life like there? Email me will ya?