Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Scottie!

I needed to take a minute and wish happy birthday to my beloved spousal unit! I can't begin to describe my gratitude that Scott was born June 17th thirty years ago! He is the love of my life, the father of my children, the strength that bears me up. He is my teacher, my best friend, my example. He is tender, patient and kind. How would I make it without you?
Here is Scott's high school graduation picture!
Scott was the MVP of his high school's Varsity soccer team! And extremely cute, might I add!
This is one of my favorite pictures of my Scottie. Here he is at some scouting thing with two of his best childhood friends. Scott is the one without the dorky looking ski cap on in the middle of summer in Southern California!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: