Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Josh Groban Awake Tour

Last night Scott and I went to the Josh Groban concert at the American Airlines Center in Dallas! My honey wasn't feeling very well, but he came with me anyway, what a sweetie!
I think he's even better live than on his CD's and I didn't think that was possible. He has the voice of an angel.
I learned a lot of other things about him as well. For all his fame and all the money he's making he seems to have stayed very level headed. His first love is musical theater and he still wants to pursue that at a future point in his life. He took a trip to South Africa to perform, and has since become very involved in helping the African countries to improve the quality of life.
He plays the piano very well, and the surprise of the evening is that he also plays the drums very well. He came back out to do an "encore" (I think it was a planned part of the show made to look like an encore so that fans felt satisfied) and rocked out on a trap set! It was cool!
Even though we were as high up as you could be in the AAC, it was well worth it! I would highly recommend you see this concert if you have the opportunity!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Sounds like fun!!! I am glad that you had a good time at the concert. I have never been to a real concert like that ever in my life!! The closest that I have come is seeing Phantom!! :) Ha, ha... one of these days!!

The Wibergs said...

I would love to go to one of his concerts sometime! I'm glad you had such a good time.