Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Emily!

Tomorrow is Emily's fourth birthday! I don't know why, but the same thing happens each year on each of my kids' birthdays. How can she possibly be four already? The time just flies by so fast. I hesitated to post this picture, I do not look very good at all. But it helps me be patient as far as getting pregnant again is concerned. Look at how huge I am!
Here she is, the beautiful result of all that physical toil. A beautiful baby girl with naturally highlighted hair (lucky girl). She is so calm, so peaceful. She loves beautiful things, compliments and hugs from her daddy! She is definately a barbie girl. For christmas I went overboard and got her all 12 of the dolls from the Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses movie. I thought that she wouldn't play with some of them. But she loves and plays with every last Barbie. She conned her daddy into buying her wedding barbie, and she plays with and loves that one too! When they're tiny, it's hard to imagine what they will be when they get older, but looking back she has always been my precious little Emily! Mommy loves you with all of her heart! Happy Birthday my beautiful princess Emily!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Oh, so sweet and precious!! Little babies are so sweet when they are new born!! I hope that Emily has a great birthday tomorrow!!!

Kristie said...

Okay, and I meant to say that you were pretty big!! How big of a baby was Emily?