Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy 4th Birthday Emily!

She really had a shmorgasbord party. We mom's always want a clear theme and matching decorations, invitations and cake. Emily opted for a Strawberry Shortcake cake, a Disney Princesses tablecloth, and Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses invitations. Oh, well, nothing matched, but she was happy!
We invited eight kids, plus my three who were home. We had a royal tea party and cupcakes. By the time 11:30 rolled around I was very ready for parents to come and get their kids. I guess I'm losing my patience.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow! It looks like you had a lot of kids there for a very fun party!!! I am glad that she had a fun time. I am always glad when party time is over too!! Those parties make me plum tuckered out!!!

tami and todd said...

At least you're a nice enough mom to let her choose all different stuff... I'm not so nice. Although I guess that may change in a couple years when Liv starts caring more. Anyways, that cake is beautiful... you are such a fun mom!

The Wibergs said...

You are amazing!! I am still in awe of the princess party you threw here with ALL the girls in the neighborhood that liked princesses. That wasn't even for a birthday -- you are a way fun mom!