Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Go go gadget arm!

I was trying to keep Hadley occupied in her booster seat and in desperation I handed her the cheese grater. I of course watched her closely at all times so that she didn't injure herself. But it ended up being quite entertaining. She put it on her arm, and Ben said, "Ally (that's how he pronounces her name) has a robot arm!" He was quite entertained by the spectacle.
This is the picture that especially reminded me of, "Go, go Gadget arm!"
Awwwwww! Haddie LOVES the cheese grater! What a funny baby!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristie said...

That is too funny!! Haddie is getting so big and what a little cutie she is!!!! :) Amber can totally get all the way out of her high chair now a days and then tried to climb down with the try still on!!! No more keeping her occupied in the high chair while I am doing something else!!!! :O

Tiffany said...

That is funny! What a cute little gal! And sorry to hear about the lice, yuck, luckily (at least to my knowledge) we haven't had to deal with it. (knock on wood). Their hair does look super cute!

Chelsea said...

Brig and I got your Christmas letter! So adorably cute! Thanks

Rob O said...

Danger baby strikes again! Her grandpa needs to see her again soon!