Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sweet Success!

I just have to take a moment to share with y'all my success. This morning I weighed myself, and the scale said 145. 145!!! I haven't seen that number, in all honesty, in EIGHT years! It feels pretty good to know that I am making strides at taking care of my body so I can be around for my husband and children for a long time! And I feel better than I have in a long time. I don't get the burst of energy that some people seem to get when they exercise, but instead of a hopeless and depressed, head spinning, body nauseous tired, I'm a worn out, blood is pumping, head and body feel healthy tired which I much prefer to the first option!

8 comments:

THE BELLS said...

I was going to tell you I thought you looked really skinny but I didn't want to offend you by thinking that I thought you were fat before(not the case) But, now that you mention it...you look great!

Rob O said...

So, post a flattering picture for all to see!

Rob O said...

So, post a flattering picture for all to see!

Kristie said...

Hooray!! Way to go Heather! I agree....post a picture for us!

Aly said...

WOOHOO! That has to be the best feeling! You have rekindled (sp?) my motivation! I too would LOVE to see a picture of how AWESOME you must look:) You should also include a "how to" plan for the rest of us...I could really use a change, my scale is starting to go back up...UGH!

The Chaffin's said...

THat is so awesome!!! Congratulations on working so hard. I really need to do that I just am too lazy...part of the problem!!!

The Wibergs said...

Yay Heather! Good for you!

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

Congrats, hottie!