Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mother. . .SAVE ME!

Haddie's face just screams rescue me. I love the desperation, the drama, the disgust at how I could let such a thing happen to her. We still have a problem with the older kids thinking Haddie is a toy. I try to explain to them that she isn't a doll, she's a person. She's not for their enjoyment pleasure to be carried around, prodded pinched, stuffed into small places. We're still working on it. The other day I left Haddie and Ben upstairs (with the stairs blocked off) so I could shower. I about had a heartattack and died when Ben came marching into the master bath, carrying Haddie, who was practically dragging on the floor. I have told him so many times that he's not big enough to carry her, but he always thinks he's done the good deed by bringing her to me. Aaaahhhh! At least they love her, right?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

So funny. Don't kids think they are bigger than they really are? Love the highchair pictures! And good luck with the weight loss. It is hard but worth it when you can fit into pants size you haven't been able to fit into since you were in 8th grade!

Kristie said...

Oh, the plights of a younger sibling!!! We sometimes have the same trouble over here. Just think, Haddie will be able to hold her own when it comes time for nursery! :)