Thursday, October 18, 2007

Newest Layout

I decided I would do my first competition. It's called Stand Up and Scrap. I've had fun doing layouts in terms of their ideas and challenges, it's just turning into a more graphic design thing than scrapbooking, and I have no chance of winning, so I decided I would just post my layouts for the remaining challenges on my blog. This is challenge #4, you were supposed to use color to portray a feeling. I wanted to do something happy, I remember watching Ryan as a little 18 month old boy playing basketball like a superstar. I associate those memories with the color orange, a warm and bursting color.
For this layout I used Digital Divas Designs orange safari paper, Shabby Princess' Vintage Floral paper, Lindsay Jane Designs summer heat paper and Tracy Blakenships bball court paper.

2 comments:

tami and todd said...

That's a different flavor, but very eye catching!

Kristie said...

Looks great! I hope you are feeling good!!!