Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween costumes




I'm glad I decided to take these pictures when I did. They had a fall party at the elementary school and they could wear costumes. Of course they wanted to wear their costumes, so I let them. While at the party they painted baby pumpkins and now their costumes are dotted with black paint :( Here is Ryan as Captain Jack Sparrow--loving it! Emily picked Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. Here's Julia as Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I bought Benjamin a firefighter costume because he loves fire trucks so much. After much talking, he let me put it on, but he HATED it. He wouldn't even keep it on long enough for me to get a picture :( We'll have to think of something else for him to be for Halloween!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Oh no!!! I can't see the pictures!! I guess that I will just have to try back later!!!!

Kristie said...

Okay, I can see them now!! Very cute costumes!!! I hope ya'll have a happy Halloween!

tami and todd said...

Those are awesome! Such pretty princesses!