Sunday, October 07, 2007

Digi Dare #3

This was a great challenge for me. The challenge was to simplify your layout. That's hard for me to do, I just keep adding more and more things until there's no empty space. Sometimes the empty space can do a lot for a layout. Here are Ben with his cousin Lyvia and then with his cousin Ally. For this layout I used Ronna Penner's Express Yourself from Shabby Princess. I also used Ellie Lash's Tied Up Frames. I used Bren Boone's glitter pen from Summer Afternoon and altered the color.

4 comments:

tami and todd said...

Empty space is really hard for me too. I really like your page, though... good job!

Kristie said...

I loved all of your new posts!! All the pictures of the kids were so cute and I like your new heading too!!! You did a great job on it!

tami and todd said...

Hey, I'm suppposed to deliver a message from my dad... he says he saw Scott's car at the Spears & wanted him to know he's in big trouble for not stopping by to say hi ;) But, really, he knows he was probably swamped working while he was here... but just wanted to let you know he noticed.

Heather said...

Cool! I'll tell Scott that he better stop by in April or he'll be in BIG trouble! He goes every April and October to SLC for business. That way he can see conference too. It's so much easier to get tickets out here!