Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It is strawberry people! Not pink!

This is the cake that Ryan dictated I make for his birthday. He wanted strawberry cake mix with strawberry frosting, and taking into account that it was strawberry flavor, he didn't even care that it came out all pink. He even picked the edible Scooby-Doo cake toppers and the great big number seven candle. For a first effort, I'd say Ryan did a great job!
This was the closest I could help Ryan get to a real smile. He looks kind of funny and kind of scary all at the same time.
The old blowing out the candle picture. He had no problems seeing as how there was only one candle to blow out! No girlfriends for Ryan this year. Whew! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Cute pictures! Oh- I guess that I should say handsome!!! Anyway, Ryan looks so happy. His funny face reminds we of Weston. Brian had a strawberry cake for his birthday too. He actually wanted Dora on it, but I made it into a firetruck instead! :)