Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Great big posers!

One of my kids' new favorite things to do is pose for the camera. They often think of a pose and then come to me and ask me to take their picture. Here, I couldn't get Emily to relax so I had her move her head from side to side, but then she just got silly.
Julia absolutely adores this black shirt I bought her for Halloween. It says Little Devil on it.
Ryan has the remnants of cinnamon sugar toast from breakfast on his face. Great, now I feel like the worst mother EVER!
They look like the avengers, or the X-men getting ready to go off and save the world. Maybe will call them the Matthews Three. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I love the poses!! Brian and Weston give me really posed smiles too. Aaron is still too little, but he does say "cheese" every time that he thinks I am going to take a picture. I am loving all these updates!