Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Crabby Boy!

This is what Benjamin has been like lately. His asthma has been bad and I know he doesn't feel well, but HELLO! The string is my camera strap. He is literally trying to muscle the camera out of my grasp. You can see how determined he is to succeed too!
This was the resulting face after I won the battle of the camera. It isn't pretty I know, but sometimes we have to face reality. And this is the big brat that Benjamin has been lately in the real world. Oh, well, we still love him. I think we'll keep him despite his shortcomings. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Poor Baby!!! Poor Mommy too! That is no fun. I hope that he is starting to feel better. Or has all the cold weather sent him into a tail spin. Weston always has a bad attack when the weather changes drasticly (I don't think I spelled that right! Oh well! That was never my strong point!)