Thursday, December 02, 2010

More Thanksgiving fun!

Emma did such a good job taking care of her new cousin Alice. Whenever I could manage to get her away from whoever was holding her, Emma would beg for a turn to hold her sweet cousin!
Julia, always the cousin with the "good ideas" started this rousing indoor ball game. At least no one got hurt, right?
Dad, Mom, my brother Derek and my sister's little boy Kael fill this small kitchen up to the brim!
My parents have attached three swings (securely of course) to the banister upstairs that overlooks the living room. We finally gave into the pleas and got them down. Let the madness begin! We only had one casualty. Little Dexter walked right in front of a swing and got mowed over. But he was okay, just a little stunned.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, those swings! I have a love hate relationship with those things.

Rob O said...

Two beauiful princesses. Who is that old gray-haired man? Swinging fun.