Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween 2010

Here they are, our little trunk or treaters. Julia devised her own costume, a secret service agent. Emma decided to be the pioneer girl I had made for Julia last year. Hadley was enamored with the idea of being a "kitty", even though it's a jaguar costume my mom made for my brother Derek years ago. It has been worn and loved by many a child! Ben also dawned another of my mother's creations, the skeleton costume. I impressed myself with my face painting skills. Ryan finally decided that if he had to dress up to get candy he'd settle for G.I. Joe snake eyes costume at Wal-mart. Right after the group photo Ryan took off to be with his friends, so I didn't get an individual picture of him :(

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Julia cracks me up with how serious she is. What a fun family and we can't wait to see everyone.

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin