Saturday, October 09, 2010

Mom's purse

I took an existing pattern and altered it to get a design I think my momma would like the most. It was kind of frustrating. The whole time I was thinking to myself, "This is not working!" I have to admit that I am totally thrilled with how it turned out! I think it's amazing. I even devised a lining of fabric with three pockets to go inside. And I decided to attatch the lining with snaps so that the entire lining could be taken out and washed when it gets dirty (like all of us ladies know is inevitable)! I want my momma to know how much I love her, and that I know this is a hard time in her life. I hope that every time she looks at her purse she remembers how much she is loved!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angie said...

The lining was a big hit! She opened these in front of me, Grandma, and Aunt Cathie and we all thought the removable liner was genius!