Saturday, October 09, 2010

Cousin Darwin

Due to the gianormous amount of cousins my husband and I both have, I knew it was only a matter of time before someone did something really cool. Now, I must pause here to tell all my cousins that I think they are ALL really cool! Scott's cousin Darwin Barney was just called up the the majors! He plays shortstop for the Chicago Cubs. Since the Texas Rangers and the Cubs are in different leagues, they don't play each other. So, we drove down to Houston to see the Cubs play the Astros! It was awesome to watch Darwin do his thing, he really is a great baseball player, and he was so sweet to my kiddos. He got and signed for them each a game ball! Thanks Darwin, we wish you all the luck in the world next season!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angie said...

That's awesome! How much fun. You look great in that picture, by the way.