Thursday, July 12, 2007

It's a girl!

Well, we went to the doctor yesterday and had our 20 week ultrasound (although I was really only a few days over 19 weeks). I was shocked to hear the technician say that it was a girl, I had been sure it was a boy, I was even calling the baby he. Good thing I was corrected before the baby started to have serious gender-confusion issues! You'd have to know that the night before Scott and I got our boy name picked out. Murphy's law. And girl names are the harder ones for us to agree on. Maybe because he didn't have any sisters. Oh, well, we have over 20 weeks to make a good compromise. We are very excited and now I get to go out and have a pink purchasing extravaganza!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Hooray!!! I am so excited for you. Now we can both buy pink things!!! It was fun to talk to you yesterday and hear the news!!!

tami and todd said...

Congratulations! Another girl to tip the scale to the estrogen side! Well, good luck with names, Todd and I were the same, we had a handfull of boy names & no girl names! Hehe!

Stephanie said...

Congrats Matthews family! We are so excited for you all! Wow...I think I would have fun picking out all pink stuff. I look forward to that day. haha