Friday, July 27, 2007

Flashback Fridays

I think this layout turned out especially cute. This is one of the few kits I actually purchased and I'm very glad I did. I purchased this kit from Scraphead.com.
This is one of the only happy times during a time I try not to remember. We were so poor and struggling that we decided to move in with a 92 year old lady. They told me all I would have to do is feed her three times a day and bathe her three times a week. LIARS! While we were there she had a mild stroke, all kinds of bowel trouble, and was suffering from dimentia. Plenty of people in the ward offered to watch her for me, but when it came time to follow through only the RS pres. could find the time, and I felt so guilty asking her because she was already SO busy herself.
I was trying to finish my Bachelors degree, had two children and was pregnant with number three. Scott was working in SLC! He left at 7 in the morning and I usually didn't see him until 10 at night. The lady I was caring for had three sons, all of whom had different ideas about what should go on and one of which loved to accuse me of wrongful use of her money. Those were the days. Why did we ever leave?

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Cute pictures!! I think that we all have times in our lives that we would rather forget about!!! :)

tami and todd said...

I do like that layout & I can't believe you were up to so much at one time... going to school with two kids & pregnant, nuts! Good job though, what an accomplishment to be proud of!