Thursday, April 26, 2007

Marbleworks from Discovery Toys

I got them this marbleworks set from Discovery Toys for Easter! They absolutely loved it! I thought we may have arguments because it was everyone's toy. They didn't really know how to deal with that. They spent the first week fighting and not being able to share, I finally got sick of it and took it away. When I finally gave it back they did a lot better sharing and playing together.
Emily and Benjamin play with the tower I constructed.
Here they are posing for the camera. Emily thought it would make the picture better to hold up a marble for display. You can't even see it, but boy do they love those marbles. For awhile Julia was pretending that they were her students! She would haul them around the house setting up classrooms for them.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Very cool toy!!! I bet my kids would love it too!! Maybe I should get Weston something like that for his birthday coming up!!