Thursday, April 26, 2007

Baby Matthews #5

For those of you who don't know already, we are expecting baby #5 December 3. It's all very exciting of course, but I haven't been feeling that great. This past weekend I had a migraine start that just doesn't want to go away. I also think I'm allergic to being pregnant. My allergies are SO bad. I wake up everynight barely able to breath and with a sore throat from post-nasal drip. Pleasant, isn't it? I'm now at the blessed stage where I constantly wonder what on earth I have done and how I was so stupid to let it happen in the first place!
But there's our cute little peanut sized baby. It was a relief to have an early ultrasound done. See the baby, have them measure the heartbeat (which was beating perfectly). I also love the doctor my friend here recommended and his staff, all of them are outstanding. So, we'll definately keep you updated, and hopefully it won't take me so long to post again!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Yea! A new post! I love the cute little peanut picture!!!! I hope that you get to feeling better soon!!!

Sarah said...

What a cute little peanut!

I hope you feel better soon too!

tami and todd said...

Congratulations! It's good to know where you've been! Although, you do have a whole lot more patience than I do, I'm pretty content with my two kids... one more and I might go crazy!! But really, I am so excited for you, you are such a super cute mom!

Shirlene said...

Grandma Barney said her doctor told her she was allergic to pregnancy! Like for real! Impossible for you to have inherited that from her, but weird that you would say that. Glad you're feeling better. Come visit again soon!

Uncle Gary said...

Hope you are feeling better. If you need any info on what causes these things, let me know!