Saturday, January 27, 2007

More Piano Recital

Here's Ryan. What can I say? He is very cute! His piece was entitled The Hermit Crab Cha-cha. It fit his personality very well. The other day Scott took Ryan into a gas station, and when Ryan saw himself on the TV monitor for the security camera, he started dancing. Scott said he danced for about two or three minutes and everyone passing by gave them weird looks, or asked, "What is he doing?"
I can take credit for his pauses as well, their piano lesson is on Monday, they practiced Tuesday, and then not again the entire week. They basically played cold turkey this morning. Would anyone like to donate a new brain to my cause? Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Ryan looks so grown up in his Sunday best!! I love piano recitals. I think that they give kids lots of confidence. It is fun to see them work hard and perform!! I think that it is also fun to hear all the other kids play their songs. So, I am wondering, you are taking too, did you play at the recital????

Heather said...

Miss Connie has a recital for her kids and then an adult recital for her adult students. She said that in years past the kids make fun of the adults, "Look, her hands are shaking." Plus it makes for a nicer evening with just the adults. That's this Friday. We get cheesecake too!

Kristie said...

Yea!! Good luck! I know you will do great!! You will have to post some picture of your recital!