Wednesday, June 29, 2011

End of the year teacher gifts

I wanted to do something special for my kids teachers since they all did such an awesome job! I finally stumbled upon the idea of making them luch bags. I think they turned out super cute and they are currently my absolute favorite project to make. I love all the different color combinations and how useful they are!
They have a drink pouch on the back for a water bottle...
and a pocket inside for a ice pack. I am in love! I only wish I had an excuse to make myself one, but seeing as how I most often eat my lunch at home, I can't justify it :(
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angie said...

Um, I love these! I wish there was an excuse for you to make me one, too! Brilliant!!

Stephanie said...

Very cute! Where did you find the pattern?