Saturday, February 26, 2011

Recent craftiness

I don't know what possessed me, but I decided around my birthday that I wanted to make a gift for everyone in my and Scott's immediate families. Siblings, spouses, parents, grandparents and nieces and nephews. I love all of them so much and want them to have something special that they can look at and remember how much I love them. I made a calendar and put everyone's birthday in order. 51 presents total! Yikes! I knew that June was a busy month--13 birthdays, but I had no idea that March was so crazy--11 birthdays. So, I have been turning out projects like a crazy person. I made this tie for my sister's husband Ryan.
This tie for my nephew Oliver.
This church bag for my sister-in-law Natalie.
And this outfit for my cute little Haddles. It wasn't her birthday, I had just already purchased the pattern and all the material and wanted to get it done before the winter was completely over and she was too much bigger. The picture doesn't do it justice either, she looks simply delicious in her little outfit!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cristina said...

Such craftiness from you and such jealousy from me! 8)

Natalie, Brent, Abbey, Kyle, Ethan, and Mariah said...

I LOVE my bag!!! It is so wonderful!! Hadley's dress is adorable:)

Angie said...

You are so amazing! I need to start perfecting, scratch that, building, my own crafty talents. And I didn't mean to, but I caught a glimpse of Ollie's tie. He will love it!!

Rob O said...

Yes she does look delicous.