Friday, April 30, 2010

Pug



I had to re-post the pictures and they showed up in the exact opposite order of how I originally posted them.

This is my newest knitting project. It has been so different than anything else I've ever done knitting, that it has been a lot of fun to do. You work them up in pieces. I took this after I had sewn the head to the body.
Here he is all assembled and looking cutiness!
His cute curly little pug tail--awwww!
The last thing I did was make a little jacket with a hood for the darling little Pug. Now he is ready to go out and enjoy some spring weather in the hands of some lucky little child. Heads up some little child I love very much. Pug is coming your way!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That was fast!! So cute!

Cristina said...

That looks just like duckets!! I love the little pug tail and he looks so refined in his jacket.

Angie said...

So adorable! You are way talented my friend!