Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer swimming!

Look at my little fishes! Such a cute little school of fish. We arrived early at our swimming pool just to make sure it was open and be there before any guests arrived. We took the opportunity for a little photo session. They were all so excited for the fun to begin!
I feel bad because Ryan ended up with a bad sunburn. It was just him, no one else had one. I'm still baffled at why he would be the only one to burn when they are all pastey white. The only thing I can think is Ryan was at cub scout camp all week long and I took the other kids swimming most days for about an hour. Maybe their skin was used to the sun and his wasn't. It's an enigma to be sure!

2 comments:

Rob O said...

We are excited to come swim with those cute grandkids!

Angie said...

Swimming is the bomb! We are coming to swim, too. Yeah!